Just a quick blog...

I have a few quick things to say...

First of all, today I got a friend request from a girl on Facebook. Along with her request, she wrote: "I saw you on MTV and you made me want to continue my career in dance and try gogo dancing. Regardless of my small boobs. I'll try out for dallas cowboy cheerleaders!"
That made me so happy that I could impact her life in a positive way! Honestly, me going on TV with a message of me not be content with my body and wanting to find change, was not meant to force people to feel the same way. I continue to meet people who do feel the same way I do, and even people who have felt that way in the past, but have either come to terms with their body's or have made change for them to become content! The fact that this girl is happy in her body and is ready to face the world with a "I don't care what you think, because I'm happy" attitude is so great and I am truly happy for her. And kind of envious too. I really wish I could feel that way!

That's all for now... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Feedback

The First Update!

My Winter Update